11 Nights / 12 Days
- London – 1 Night
- Warwick – 1 Night: (London – Cotswold’s – Stradford – Warwick) En route London to Warwick – Oxford University buildings, Winston Churchill’s grave at Bladon, Stradford – Upon – Avon William Shakespeare’s birth place and Anne Hathaway’s cottage.
- York – 1 Night: (Warwick – Coventry – York) En route Warwick to York – Coventry Cathedral, York walking tour – see the Shambles, Mansion House and York Minster.
- Edinburgh – 2 Nights: (York – Edinburgh) En route York to Edinburgh – Durham – Norman Cathedral and Castle, drive through the Northumberland National Park – Hadrian’s Wall, Scottish border – Carter Bar, ruins of Jedburgh Abbey and River Tweed. City tour – The Royal Mile Holyrood House, Arthur’s Seat, Princess Street, Scottish Parliament and Edinburgh Castle.
- Aviemore – 1 Night: (Edinburgh – Aviemore – Scottish Highlands) En route Edinburgh to Aviemore – Forth Bridge, golf course at St. Andrews, Scottish Highlands over River Tay – Pitlochry Village – whisky distillery and sample a wee dram.
- Glasgow – 1 Night: (Aviemore – Glasgow – Scottish Highlands) En route Aviemore to Glasgow – Culloden Moor battlefields, Loch Ness – Urquhart Castle, shores of Loch Cluanie, Eilean Donan Castle, Isle of Skye, Loch Carron and Achnasheen to Inverness, Fort William – Ben Nevis, Glencoe, Loch Lomond, Glasgow.
- Grasmere – 1 Night: (Glasgow – Grasmere – Lake District): Orientation tour of Glasgow – George Square – Southern Uplands to Gretna Green, Grasmere – Rydal Mount – house of William Wordsworth, Cruise on Lake Windermere, Grasmere.
- Cardiff – 1 Night: (Grasmere – Lake District – Chester – Cardiff) En route Grasmere to Cardiff – Chester town, walking tour to see Roman Walls, the Cathedral and the black and white Tudor buildings, remains of the Roman Amphitheatre, the Jubilee Cardiff – 1 Night: (Grasmere – Lake District – Chester – Cardiff) En route Grasmere to Cardiff – Chester town, walking tour to see Roman Walls, the Cathedral and the black and white Tudor buildings, remains of the Roman Amphitheatre, the Jubilee
- Bath – 1 Night: (Cardiff – Bath) En route Cardiff – orientation tour of Cardiff Castle, Cathays Park, Millenium Stadium and the stately civic buildings. Bath – Roman Baths.
- Plymouth – 1 Night: (Bath – Stonehenge – Salisbury – Plymouth) En route Bath to Plymouth – Salisbury plain – stone circle of Stonehenge, Cathedral and its spire, Plymouth – Cruise up Plymouth Sound to the harbour and the Mayflower Steps, Hoe, the Citadel and Barbican area.
- Plymouth – London: Drive through Wiltshire and Hampshire to London
- 11 Nights accommodation with English breakfast
- London Airport transfers on private basis
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Services of a local driver / guide.